2.5
Layout of Store

I used to like Hello Fresh - great food delivery idea with okay quality. I also liked that they were ETHICAL.

I used to get email notifications every week to remind me to pick my meals or skip the week. That has mysteriously vanished. Now I have meals coming to me next week while on vacation. I have spent $650 with this company - when I asked for a refund - it was a frigid "NO".

Obviously there have been some poor choices in policy changes recently - and the staff is not as friendly as they used to be. Hmmmm.

It's just too bad. I had to cancel my account and and close out my payment information through my bank since you can't do it on the website after cancelling....

Review about: Hellofresh Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Made no attempt to fix their own error, Refused refund, Sneaky tactics to maintain customers, Damaged packaging.

Comments

i had return my 2pcs dfective items to lbc binalonan, pangasinandescription:Hot Sell 2TB Flash Drive Real Capacity Pen Drive 2TB Thumb Pendrive Usb 3.0 Memory Stick U Disk +OTG conversion interface for smart android phonelast mar23, 2018but still until now i dont receive my refund details....