I was expecting a delivery of my food yesterday, but I completely forgot about it in the evening. I assumed the delivery would come to my door.

So this morning I get a call from my apartment complex that my food was delivered but where the exercise facility was. Not acceptable! Will my food will still be fresh or even edible since it was not refrigerated right away. I really do not understand why they would do such a thing and clearly where they left my food was not where I reside.

My address and apartment number is on the label.....I expect to have it delivered to my apartment. As much good reviews I heard about the food, this better change quick or they will lose another customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hellofresh Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you're going to cease deliveries, be sure to write a formal cease and desist letter and serve it to the company via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested . Keep copies of all correspondence and postal receipts. Otherwise I suspect you're going to have trouble getting rid of this problem and may well see repeat performances in the future ...