4.0

I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me off of this company.

The first time it was a "premium" pack of steak that leaked, they comped me a whole box which I felt was fair, considering I paid extra for the steak. By the way the steak was rather small for two adults, and my husband wasn't happy so I had to go to the store and buy an extra NY strip, which raised the cost of the meal to about $30. I could have just bought two steaks and used our own potatoes for much cheaper than that with the same outcome. The second box I got today and AGAIN the bottom was wet and slimy when I picked it up.

This time it was juice from the chicken, and it got all over the other meat packages including the duck we paid extra for. I had to wash everything off. I know it isn't a huge deal but for $70 I expect a little better. One of the cherry tomatoes had some mold growing on it as well, and overall I felt like they were borderline too ripe.

Like I said, the box came today so that means they were shipped from the distribution center with mold.

Not cool. This time I was offered a $10 credit but it doesn't matter because I'm going to try Blue Apron instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Damaged packaging.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2017.

Comments