3.8

I tried to use my Groupon. It charged my bank account instead. I had only a little bit of money in that account. It started doing overdrafts for the automatic payments coming out.

I chatted. They told me they were going to credit me a box, and refund my other box. But, with groupon, I already had paid for those. So, now I paid 68 to groupon and 70 of overdraft charges, at least.

They kept saying they were giving me two free boxes, but they were not free. I had already bought them. And now, I am 70 dollars in charges for overdrafts, maybe more by morning.

I asked for my two weeks that I paid for, and then an additional two weeks, which would have been the equivalent of the overdraft charges. They said they couldn't. When I asked for the manager, the agent left the conversation. So, five minutes later, another agent comes on. I was telling her I was very frustrated by the other agent. She said she was the manager. She said the same things back to me. So, their system failed and I am out another 70...

Product or Service Mentioned: Hellofresh Subscription.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Food, Delivery, Ease of preparation.

I didn't like: System failed, No remedy, Agent left conversation.

• no compensation