1.1K views

I was going to try your products until I saw your interracial commerical. I'm a white male, and I find mixed race couples offensive, as well as same sex couples.

I know a lot of people white, black, even mexican who feel the same way I do.

It's immortal and disguising. I hope you lose many more customers because of this disguising commercial.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hellofresh Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is obviously a troll, chill out people.

No one feels like you this is the 21st century and we find you pathetic and alone and we find you vile and disgusting and it's so sad that you hate yourself so much and we come all only pity you thank God you are a Dying Breed

Wow. Feel so blessed to have grown up with a black step dad who raised us when my white father left us.

Also glad I went to a multicultural church where the pastor was intentional about putting all races in service and leadership roles to make everyone feel welcomed. As far as being "moral", you may not like Heaven, if you get, there since we will ALL be brothers and sisters in Christ.

I do not find the commercial offensive at all and in my opinion if you do then you are the problem with our country. Besides your review has nothing to do with the quality of the food you racist!

I'm a black woman married to a white man I love the commercial this is not the old days get over it really people

Interracial couple is distasteful and offensive.

Who cares!! What does color have to do with the product? Keep your racist comment to yourself

Agreed. Don't like the black/white thing pushed into my face. Statistically it really doesn't make sense that so many of these commercials portray such couples, and I certainly don't have to purchase their products.

To the ‘White’ male that sent the initial comment, let me say this... you base your ‘buying power’ based on your racist and bigot belief so let me help you out...

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, plus all other races and Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Straights, and Monogomous men and women purchase every product you continue to buy. So stop purchasing those products because of your belief! Your buying power is limited and means very little just like your mind.

You are mean and mean people suck! Oh by the way, I love the commercial and it’s still playing along with other beautiful commercials with beautiful people.

Look at the dumb *** who wrote the original comment. "Immortal"?

Guess I'll keep being immortal as a black woman with a white husband.

Lol! Better watch out, you're about to be the minority and I know that terrifies you

Pathetic!!! I don’t know who you are but you have to be the most ignorant human

Agree with the comment.I will boycott also

to Tom #1536268

They don’t need your business.

Really that is what you got out of the commercial? I am a white woman married to a black man. I never dated based on race.

Seriously? Lot of big talk coming from a “male” who doesn’t know the difference between immortal and immoral / disguising and disgusting.

English: learn it, use it. Education can only help your small, closed mind.

Shame on you, man. I am black and married to the best person in the world, who happens to be a white female.