Verified Reviewer

Last week I created an account after a recommendation from a friend using a 50% off student discount. After spending a lot of time trying to change the meals they had picked for me, I then could not change the delivery date via the app.

Finally did this via the website. It then informed me it would be £13, but £26 showing as being paid out of my account! 2 hours after starting this and trying to delete the account I had to ring customer services, assured order and account would be deleted.

Yesterday a friend sent me a link for a free box, so I thought I would try again ,, BIG mistake! Even though it was a different email address hellofresh somehow 'reactivated' the deleted account and was now going to charge me £36 for a FREE box of food that again I couldnt choose my own meals or delivery date!

Once again I contacted them via chat and asked for this to be deleted and for all my details and any accounts to be deleted.

Again I was told it was all deleted.

I have just received a voicemail informing me there has been an error,, my order had not been deleted so I am being charged £36 but they have NOW deleted the order and a refund will be processed once they receive my money!!! And THEN the account will be deleted,,, unbelievable!

User's recommendation: Dont!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hellofresh Subscription.

Hellofresh Cons: Avoid this company.

Comments

#2096133

'fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice, shame on me.'

Hellofresh Reviews