I had a great coupon so thought I would try Hellofresh. The website is ridiculous to maneuver!

Have to move forward no matter what. If you inquire to read a meal plan, it adds it to your 'cart'. I could not find a way to delete it. Thank goodness it's one I wanted to try.

I clicked to chat with a rep because by this point, they have your credit card number. She never really gave me clear answers but she did finally give me a number to call if I was not happy. I did receive my first shipment only to come home and find it leaking on my porch. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS A USPS PROBLEM OR HELLOFRESH so I can't point fingers.

Needless to say, I do not want to eat that food. I just want to cancel and remove my credit card from their data bank. Check out the parts of website it will allow you to go to without giving cc # info. You cannot find a contact number or help on their site.

Ugh! I had to come to pissedconsumer.com to get some contact info.

I stayed on hold for 22 minutes (not exaggerating). I must say that the gentleman that answered was very polite, helpful and quickly cancelled my subscription however. I was surprised.

Be careful because if you do not put it on hold or cancel, it will ship you meals routinely. I don't know the food quality because there was no way to eat the food I ordered but it seems to be packaged pretty well. I could tell that they have had the same complaints as mine. The number listed on this website is no longer a valid number.

Here's the one to call as of October 2018. 1 (646)846-3663.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hellofresh Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: My issue is taken care of..

Comments